Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Four Seasons Atlanta
Meet us in Atlanta, and we’ll show you what it means to have fun, Southern-style. Our vibrant capital city is the living, breathing cultural heart of the American South, where world-renowned chefs, business moguls and celebrities flock for work and play. Our Midtown Hotel puts you just steps from the renowned High Museum of Art, eclectic Peachtree Street and the sprawling green spaces of Piedmont Park. Enjoy breakfast at Park 75 before heading out to explore the city, or stay in for a healthy dose of self-care in our serene Spa. However you spend the day, make sure to end your night with dinner and drinks at Bar Margot.
The Banquet team is seeking a dynamic and passionate Server to help further the vision of providing exceptional service to all guests. Come be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
Banquet Server Duties:
- Offer pre-determined menu selections to each table; maintain knowledge of each selection’s, origin, taste, and preparation method; communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the Banquet Manager or kitchen; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards.
- Assist in set-up of linen, china, glass, silver, and accent pieces for each function according to the banquet event order.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Who We Look For:
An ideal candidate will previous experience working in a Food and Beverage or Restaurant environment. They have the ability to work all shifts including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays.
- Free shift meal prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Subsidized Marta or parking options
https://www.linkedin.com/company/four-seasons-hotels-and-resorts/mycompany/ ******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf