BASIC PURPOSE: Serve guest needs by providing exceptional knowledge of specialty coffees as well as information regarding preparation methods and personalized service.
1. Prepare and serve a selection of drip and specialty coffees from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards.
2. Confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed orders with the guest’s original order.
3. Service and take orders from guests seated at the bar area offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s taste and preparation methods; maintain a working knowledge of coffee and specialty drinks.
4. Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
5. Clean coffee machine.
6. Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items with manager assistance.
7. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
8. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
1. Serve food items and coffee in the bar area.
2. Set up complimentary coffee stations in Four Seasons Place and the Lounge.
3. Display all coffee accompaniments (sugar, cups, etc) and pastry goods.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf