FOUR SEASONS HOTEL NEW ORLEANS
Join a diverse and talented team in New Orleans! We are seeking individuals who are warm, hospitable and start with the heart. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule – do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Candidates will have an opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and dynamic team with opportunities to enjoy lucrative benefits and build a successful career. We empower our employees to be themselves and become masters of their craft. At Four Seasons, we ensure that your employee experience is just as rewarding as our guest experience. Summary:
Secure and service ‘Event Sales’ business from the social and corporate market, through active and effective promotion, solicitation and prospecting, while maintaining Four Seasons Standards and maximizing revenue/profit potential.Professional qualifications:
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Strong selling and interpersonal skills
- High level of creativity
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and make decisions in a fast-paced client driven environment
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, weekends and evenings
Essential Functions and Key Activities:
- Proficient in Delphi.fdc, Social Tables, MS Word, Excel, and ability to use Outlook e-mail and the Internet
- Education: College Education preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years previous catering sales experience, minimum 3 years of Wedding Sales & servicing
About Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans
- Actively solicit new business and respond to inquiries with the intention of confirming profitable catering business and achieving Quarterly Sales Goals. Maintain an active trace/follow-up system on all inquiries and personal sales calls.
- Conduct property tours and entertain planners of meetings, social events, and weddings.
- Plan and/or attend and/or participate in meetings with hotel staff and clients, including but not exclusive to: Morning Operations Briefing, Morning Event Sales Briefing, Resume Meeting, Banquet Event Order Meeting, Sales Meeting, Pre-Convention Meetings, Bi-Monthly Board of Operations, Menu Tastings, and Planning Visits.
- Coordinate the sales efforts between sales department and event sales to ensure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues.
- Finalize the requirements of confirmed bookings while maximizing revenue potential through up selling and ensuring effective communication both written (Resumes, BEO, Daily Reports) and personal contact with all departments for the success of the event. Ensure accuracy of Banquet Checks and provide bill review on completion of program or event. Prepare a monthly booking report.
- Keep Director of Event and Group Sales promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matter so prompt corrective action can be taken where appropriate.
- Supervise the execution of banquet events. Review all function space with banquet manager and when required head house attendant. Ensure satisfaction of client at the outset of all events.
- Respond to the crisis management plan to any resort emergency or safety situation.
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee.
- Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
With a front and centre location at the edge of Canal Street, Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans will introduce thoughtful, intelligent service to the Crescent City. Brought to you by masters of their craft, our landmark tower will be transformed when we open in the spring 2021. Guests will dine on innovative Louisiana cuisine, relax by our resort-style pool and plan their celebrations on our 34th floor observation deck boasting NOLA’s best views.
Named one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For over the past 22 years, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts can offer an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential. Our employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service personify our company culture.
A career with Four Seasons means working for a company where our Corporate Values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. Our benefits include complimentary hotel stays, competitive wages, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and complimentary meals. We strive to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate as well as the people we employ and serve around the world. Learn more about Four Seasons:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf