Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel, Athens is looking for a talented Commissary Chef.
- To ensure good knowledge of cuisines, to carry out the duties and responsibilities for the position in an efficient and productive manner.
- Need to be strongly involved in the cost control of all commissary related food items in the entire Hotel.
- Work closely with Executive Chef Office on inventories, ordering, and needs to get daily approval for food orders.
- Daily receiving of fresh, frozen and dry items, quality, quantity and hygiene check in receiving area. Reject if necessary. Refer to the Executive Chef if the specifications or quality does not conform to set standards
- Maximize employee productivity with multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Help to manage and organize the commissary in the designated area.
- Controlled transportation in house and proper storage in designated areas.
- Daily inventory and stock rotation in clean and hygienic environment.
- Prepare all orders made by different sections of the kitchen, restaurants, banquets and cafeteria.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Culinary or related field
- At least five years related working experience in luxury hotels
- Proficiency in English is a must. Greek is an asset
- Good Communication and Computer skills
- Strong leadership and strong inter-personal skills
- Candidate should hold valid work authorization for the EU
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries.
Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!