Respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.Key Elements of the Job
- The ability to fill all reasonable in-house guest requests or requirements; anticipate needs, respond to all guest complaints, record such in a timely manner, and take action when needed.
- The ability to execute tasks for residents in accordance with procedures, with an emphasis on accuracy and proper follow-up.
- The ability to properly and efficiently handle accounting tasks, incoming and outgoing mail, email, packages etc., ability to know/research and stay current on city-wide activities, i.e. theater, the arts, special exhibits, concerts, shows, sports events, leisure activities, sightseeing tours, etc.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Hotel Management and staff.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Focus on providing guests with opportunities to upgrade their vacation is key to ensuring guests have an exceptional experience.
- Assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner.
- Utilizes a variety of software programs to accurately input special arrangements the guest has made and to assure proper billing.
- Member of Les Clefs d’Or preferred
- Knowledge of Opera preferred
- One to two years’ experience working as a Concierge or within Front Office preferred
- Strong knowledge of the city to make recommendations
- Ability to multi-task on several items at once
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities. This may include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal grammar and composition skills.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf