At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 127 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 47 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.Main Duties/Description:
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Supervise bell staff to ensure the smooth arrival and departure of guests, proper handling of luggage, and follow-up on guest request.
- Provide accurate information to guests in a courteous manner; fill all reasonable guests requests or requirements; anticipates guests needs.
- Take messages for in-house or arriving guests in accordance with procedures, with an emphasis on accuracy and proper follow-up.
- Properly handle incoming and outgoing mail, telexes, packages and faxes.
- Know what activities are available in the city, ie. theater, the arts, special exhibits, concerts, shows, sports, leisure activities, sightseeing tours, etc. and to establish close contacts with people in these areas to provide information, ticketing, reservations, etc. for guests.
- Recite all hotel services, hours of operation, key personnel, hotel policies, etc.
- Keep the Chef/Head Concierge and senior management well-informed of any guests’ problems or complaints, and action taken.
- Maintain the Concierge Desk and storage areas in an orderly manner; direct bell and door staff in the maintenance of the front entrance and lobby.
- Assist in the reconciliation of charges originating from the Concierge Desk (i.e., limousines, car rentals, flowers, tours).
- Work closely with the Valet Parking staff to ensure the smooth handling of guests and patron vehicles.
- Work closely with the bell attendants to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, message delivery and/or special requests.
- Display a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times in dealing with guests, employees and outside contacts.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff. The ability to use the hotel computer system and phone system.
- Assist with front desk procedures, i.e. check-in, check-out, escorting, taking requests etc.
- Be trained and able to complete related roles, i.e. bell/door attendant, airport greeter etc.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait include:
- Previous customer experience and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English & Arabic languages.
- Requires attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced compound
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels worldwide
- Regular social and sporting events
- Paid home leave tickets
- Quality employee meals
- Free transportation to and from work
- Free Wi-Fi in accommodation and employee transportation buses
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate
We look forward to receiving your application!