Concierge Agent Department:
Concierge Reports to:
Assistant Concierge Manager / Chief Concierge Scope and purpose of the position:
To respond to a wide variety of guest requests of guest by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and hotel practices.
- Assures that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, local attractions, maps, and directions are updated as needed.
- Knows what activities are available in the city (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibitions, sightseeing) and establishes close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests. Is knowledgeable about transportation options within the city as well as all air and rail transportation options.
- At all times strive to represent the Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel in the most professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Processes incoming and outgoing packages, faxes, messages, and mail in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Assist all departments during crunch times (queues) and ensure there is a smooth operation at all front of house areas.
- Stores and retrieves guest luggage and packages.
- Utilizes a variety of software programs to accurately input special arrangements the guest has made and to assure proper billing.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in the areas of the Bellstand, Business Center, and lobby coverage.
- Provide basic trouble-shooting support for in-room services such as Internet, TV movies, games, and Web service.
- Works closely with Bell Staff to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries and special requests.
Whist working for the company there will be access to a wide variety of confidential information concerning the company, guests and associates. It is vital that all such information remains confidential and must not be disclosed to anyone outside the company, guests or employees, unless otherwise stated.
These tasks are not restrictive but indicative, please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.