The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for managing the Negotiated Account segment for the Hotel with accountability for the budgeted room revenue from this segment. It entails client relationship management and maintenance of existing corporate accounts including servicing, extended stay, and entertainment business.
- The Corporate Sales Manager prospects and sells to individual accounts on behalf of the hotel in accordance with the objectives established in the marketing plan
- The Manager will ensure that sales activities, top accounts and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per available room
- Must possess solid selling and interpersonal skills and who demonstrate the energy and commitment to meet and exceed personal goals
- Proven track record in pursuing, evaluating, soliciting, selling and confirming business as required in order to meet individual goals and overall budgeted sales and profitability
- Active networking and prospecting new accounts to meet Hotel objectives required
- Three years previous experience selling negotiated corporate accounts, a working knowledge of Hotelligence, Revfinder, IDEAS, and/or similar revenue tools and strong negotiating skills
- Will require some travel
A college degree preferably specializing in hotel management or business administration, or equivalent experience is required. The Corporate Sales Manager reports to the Director of Marketing.
Must be eligible to work in the United States of America.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf