To provide guests with the highest level of personal service and recognition through storing and sharing customer information.
Is directly responsible for the day to day key processes in his/her area of work
Assists his/her supervisor in executing the day to day operational requirements
Assumes training responsibilities when required; demonstrates a high degree of standards awareness; promotes teamwork and acts as role model
Attends all scheduled training sessions
Actively offers operational, employee and customer (internal and external) related feedback to management.
Displays warmth, care and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests; lives the Golden Rule
Adheres to the hotel's code of conduct and grooming & hygiene standards
Is seen as working hands-on, assists colleagues in crunch times.
Actively participates in briefings and meetings; facilitates communication between employees and management
Maintains a clean and orderly work area and promotes a safe working environment.
- Handle FS Chat system, restaurant booking, buggy requests, housekeeping requests, concierge requests and maintenance requests daily as per the departmental standard.
- Reconfirmation of emails for all activities and transfer booked as per departmental standard prior to arrival.
- Be the one-point contact to the guest to ensure efficient service and reply in a prompt manner on chat.
- Deliver the best service to our guests. .
- Passion at work and ability to quickly adapt to changing environments/demands.
- Competent in using various hotel IT systems i.e Opera, HotSos, Open table, Chat, etc.
- Handles emergencies and be able to act upon them as and when occurred.
- Participates in the training conducted as per company standards and be the department trainer for new joiners.
- Maintains comprehensive Concierge database of information both computerized and hard copy for guests’ reference (containing insightful information about Island’s major attractions, top restaurants, night clubs, bars, art galleries, places of interests, shopping malls, airline offices & reservation numbers, etc) and regularly updates them.
- Liaises with Connections airport team on arrival & departure of guests, to ensure all check in & check-outs are conducted smoothly and in accordance with Four Seasons Core standards.
- Conduct standard testing and role plays as and when required.
- Performs any other cognate duties as and when required.