Join our dynamic, diverse team at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco as a Director of Marketing
! Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco overlooks Yerba Buena Gardens and is located just steps away from the City's Financial District, Union Square shopping, the Moscone Convention Center, the Museum of Modern Art, and the Contemporary Jewish Museum, amid the city's finest cultural and dining venues.
We are actively searching for an experienced and proven leader to become Director of Marketing
of Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco!Join Our Team
We invite you to join Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We are looking for individuals with not only the right skills but also the right attitude for the role!The Role - Overview
The Director of Marketing is a part of the Hotel's Executive Leadership team who collectively make key strategic and operational decisions for the Hotel. The Director of Marketing will create and implement marketing strategies and tactics that ensure that all marketing activities focus on maintaining the unique positioning of the property in an ever changing competitive environment and achieving maximum revenue for the property. The successful candidate will be a proven leader, strategic thinker, motivator and innovator who is highly collaborative and puts people first.
The Director of Marketing oversees all sales and marketing activities with the support of teams including sales, catering and conference services, reservations, revenue management, and public relations. The Director of Marketing and the Sales & Marketing Division ensures that all activities and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per room occupied. The successful candidate requires strong revenue and budget management skills, have a creative flair for marketing, have good communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate effective leadership. A Director ofMarketing needs to be strategic, proactive and have a proven track record in both sales and marketing.Key CompetenciesThis list is not all –inclusive and should only be used as an overview of all actual responsibility.
o People Leadership
– Recruit, train, and guide division employees. Conduct performance evaluations for direct reports. Most importantly, this leader must possess the ability to build a positive working environment.
o Maximize Hotel Revenue
– Develop, coordinate and implement programs and activities to positively impact Rev Par performance. Manage the Hotel’s Yield Program.
o Marketing, Promotions, Advertising and Public Relations
– Develop and implement annual marketing plan. Prepare, monitor and control the annual advertising and business promotion budget.
– Solicit and service selected accounts. Provide “one-up” sales assistance for all key accounts, to maintain an active account load and to act as the Hotel’s sales leader.
o Manage Sales Activity
– Serve as Hotel’s key contact with organizations such as convention & visitor’s bureau, governmental business bodies and other key accounts. Review, set and monitor all sales goals. Qualifications & Experience
o Luxury hotel Sales & Marketing senior leadership experience required.
o Proven track record in prospecting for new business and savvy at closing the deal.
o Requires strong revenue and budget management skills.
o Must be able to make quick decisions and work in a hectic and diverse work environment.
o Must be able to build, develop and maintain a cohesive team.
o Strong ability to prioritize, organize, and manage competing priorities.
o Possess well-developed leadership and problem solving skills.
o Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.
o Knowledge of revenue and client management systems strong preferredWhat to Expect:
- Market-leading pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings Plan)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Be yourself and become a member of a work family that cares about you and invests in your development
- Master your craft here and abroad! Seasonal “Task Force” opportunities are available
- Employee engagement at all levels, where your thoughts and ideas are not only heard but actioned
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Culinary, retail and wellness experiences at special rates
- … and so much more!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the APPLY button, attach your resume and cover letter in Word and/or PDF format.
To learn more about Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco: http://www.fourseasons.com/sanfrancisco
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact the People and Culture Department at 415-633-3465.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf