Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a global, luxury hotel management company. We manage over 125 hotels and resorts and 47 private residences in 47 countries around the world and growing.
Central to Four Seasons employee experience and social impact programming is the company’s commitment to supporting cancer research, and the advancement of diversity, inclusion, equality and belonging at Four Seasons corporate offices and properties worldwide. At Four Seasons, we are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
Four Seasons Global retail division is looking for a new leader to oversee both brand marketing and media strategy. This is a key leadership role for the company, and responsibilities include setting a high performing marketing strategy, increasing brand awareness, and finding innovative ways to engage the customer. Data driven and a creative storyteller, this individual will lead all aspects of the company’s marketing efforts: brand marketing, content management, digital & performance marketing, and oversee our world- class marketing agencies and PR firms.
This role reports to the SVP, Global Head of Retail and is dotted line to the VP, Global Head of Brand.Key Activities
Key Requirements And Qualifications
- Develop and execute innovative brand marketing strategies
- Oversee content, brand image, digital media, communications and PR for the retail division
- Create and execute a multi-year brand marketing strategy across all marketing channels; Craft a cohesive marketing strategy that encompasses both paid and organic marketing
- Adhere to a marketing budget defined by overall company objectives
- Manage digital marketing agencies and public relations firms and be the voice of the retail line of business
- Work with the leadership team to define customer acquisition and retention goals
- Work closely with agency partners to set strategy, manage spend, and hit performance targets paid acquisition channels
- Seek out holistic marketing opportunities that strengthen brand awareness and visibility
- Oversee content and copywriting
- Explore and evaluate new marketing channels including emerging social channels
- Track the efficiency of new approaches and pivot quickly as needed
All internal applications must be submitted and approved in Workday by November 29, 2022.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8-15 years of experience in brand marketing, strategy, and analytics with a history of success
- Experience in digital acquisition through social media channels like FB and Google
- Visionary leader with a high taste level and commitment to excellence
- Storyteller with a creative spirit
- Diligent work ethic, meticulous eye, and enthusiasm for brand marketing
- Strong communication and elevated presentation skills
- Digitally savvy with a keen understanding of the influencer marketing industry and various social channels
- Forward thinking with an eye on future marketing trends and innovative strategies
- Financially astute; able to oversee and manage P & L for the marketing department
- Fluent in Excel, data analysis, and Google Analytics
- The ability to work with urgency in a fast-paced environment, managing and prioritizing tasks simultaneously
This role will be a Hybrid working model, which will require 2-3 days per week in the Four Seasons Corporate Office located at 1165 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.