Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort is searching for a Director of Outlets.
We are seeking eager individuals who are dedicated to creating a memorable experience for our guests through sharing their ideas, exploring creativity and who are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic team!
The Director of Outlets of Four Seasons Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort is an integral part of our continued success. A director of outlets assists the Director of Food & Beverage by overseeing multiple food & beverage outlets in the resort to ensure excellent customer service and maximize revenue and profits to support the F&B operations. This position is fast-paced, varied, and requires fostering connections with many areas of the resort to affect all departments positively. Four critical areas for success will include proven accomplishments in People Leadership, Fine Dining, Financial/Analytical Skills, and a Sales-Driven Mentality. This department head position will report to the Director of Food & Beverage.
Specifically, the Director of Outlets will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Follow up with guest concerns to ensure satisfaction. Communicate requests and complaint with other F&B managers
- Understand, implement, and monitor all sales promotions and encourage feedback from team members.
- Know and maintain safety and sanitation standards to provide team members and guests with a safe environment.
- Create programs to increase sales through employee incentive plans and programs to increase guest satisfaction.
- Maintain communication with the Executive Chef on developing and creating menus, culinary organization, and procedures.
- Follow up with guests who are dissatisfied with any service provided in the F&B area.
- Analyze and monitor day to day operation reports, monthly and yearly financial statements, labor costs.
- Work in fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment; perform duties under pressure
- and meet deadlines promptly
- Create an environment that empowers team members to deliver best in class results
- Communicate effectively with team members at various levels within the organization in both verbal and written form.
- Mentor and develop skills within the Food Beverage Team to enable them to grow within their role and the company
- Coaching and mentoring other leaders within the department
- Consistent approach accountability to ensure the constant delivery of excellent guest service
- Recruit, select, train, and coach Team Members
- Passion for being innovative and the ability to quickly adapt to changing environments/demands
- Competent in using various resort IT systems daily (Micros experience is a plus) and keeping accurate records of revenue and booking levels.
Minimum of five (5) years of Food & Beverage and Hotel/Resort experience. Previous management in a property of similar size and nature; must have Food & Beverage product and equipment knowledge required.
Four Seasons Orlando offers health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance, along with paid holiday, paid vacation, and dining, retail and golf discounts.
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
What to know what’s going on with Four Seasons Orlando? Visit our sites at:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf