Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for Host
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse - EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.The Opportunity
The position will greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.Preferred Qualifications and Skills
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Must be able to work all shifts including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays
- Six to twelve months of restaurant, food and beverage, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
- Requires proficiency in the English language.
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Careers at Four Seasons
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf