About the job
1. Coordinate the selection, training, development, and evaluation of employees and managers in the Kitchen Department through effective management and leadership to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
2. Effectively plan and develop menus for the hotel considering factors such as product availability, food and service cost, marketing conditions and business volume; assign prices for daily menus that result in net profit; participate in making decisions regarding printing, layout, posting, and distribution of menus while ensuring the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared through production and demonstration.
3. Control labor and operating expenses through effective planning, budgeting, purchasing decisions, policy making, and inventory control while focusing on creative cost control and revenue generation solutions to maximize profit in the department, division and hotel.
4. Ensure that sanitation standards as set forth by Four Seasons, local, state, and federal regulations are in compliance as well as the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
5. Set up control systems which will assure quality and portion consistency and the ability to create proper purchasing specifications as well as monitor and review operating criteria and develop an awareness of the importance of food preparation and quality.
6. Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
7. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
8. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Department: F&B kitchen
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: