Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel
The Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel is looking for a General Maintenance for the Engineering Department, who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. The General Maintenance reports to the Chief Engineer
Work authorization for the location is required. This is a Temporary assignment.
Join Our Team
Located at the intersection of Wilshire and Rodeo, an international cast of personalities comes together amid urban buzz, Hollywood glamour and a sophisticated California vibe. Experience CUT, Wolfgang Puck's, and become part of a iconic hotel of the Four Seasons Portfolio.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for providing above and beyond guest experiences.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
Provide service and repairs to hotel equipment including electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire & safety, HVAC refrigeration, interior, paint and decorating, and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Handle preventative maintenance of all equipment and update appropriate logs. (30%)
- Handle all repairs of equipment including motors, starters, breakers, chillers and associated equipment throughout the entire building. (20%)
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (10%)
- Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public area in a timely manner. (20%)
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures, etc.(5%)
- Clean all stations in Engineering, grease traps, plumbing stoppages and maintain an organized department and hotel. (5%)
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf