Four Seasons Hotel Miami and Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club is seeking a dynamic candidate for Group Sales Manager to join our talented “Shared-Services” Sales & Marketing team.
A terrific opportunity for the right candidate ready to assume the ultimate responsibility of leading our direct group sales efforts. As a Sales Leader you will be responsible for working and collaborating within a “Shared-Services” team that includes Sales Managers, Revenue Management, Reservations, Catering and Conference Services, and Public Relations.
The ideal candidate should possess the ability to solicit group travel and promote/sell to group market in defined geographic region for both parties. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of our award-winning team while beginning your career with the world’s leading luxury hotel company!
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse - EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is part of a Shared-Services model managing a collection of South Florida luxury properties with shared ownership. That includes Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach, and Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Fort Lauderdale.
The Group Sales manager reports to both Directors of Marketing and will be based primarily at Four Seasons Hotel Miami managing a group sales market for both Four Seasons Hotel Miami and Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club.
As the Group Sales Manager, you will need to be the leader in interactions with customers and hotels. Provide timely market intelligence and research advice appropriate for Four Seasons Hotel Miami and Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club. You should embody a high commitment to service, be a strong team player, impeccable verbal and organizational skills, outstanding attention to detail, the ability to multitask and the willingness to work in an extremely fast-paced environment..
The purpose of this position is a Public Ambassador for Four Seasons Hotels and requires a high degree of independent judgement and discretion on decision making and managing confidential information of the two properties. Ability to performs and follows up on al extra tasks, actions and responsibilities assigned by the Director/Associate Director of Sales and Directors of Marketing.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate is a current Sales Manager with luxury hotel sales experience in a related position.
- Highly recommended to have a minimum of 4 years of successful sales management experience in a luxury setting.
- Prefer Four Seasons property group sales experience or similar luxury hotel brand
- Proven leadership within Four Seasons organization or luxury hotel market
- A Hospitality Management Degree qualification is preferred, however, not essential with relevant experience.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to accomplish all major responsibilities and be willing to accept assignments on as need basis, to promote teamwork. This may include some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Some travel may be required.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Careers at Four Seasons
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Interested in this opportunity?