Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Four Seasons Atlanta
Meet us in Atlanta, and we’ll show you what it means to have fun, Southern-style. Our vibrant capital city is the living, breathing cultural heart of the American South, where world-renowned chefs, business moguls and celebrities flock for work and play. Our Midtown Hotel puts you just steps from the renowned High Museum of Art, eclectic Peachtree Street and the sprawling green spaces of Piedmont Park. Enjoy breakfast at Park 75 before heading out to explore the city, or stay in for a healthy dose of self-care in our serene Spa. However you spend the day, make sure to end your night with dinner and drinks at Bar Margot.
Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta is looking for a Group Sales Manager who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience. The Group Sales Manager is a part of a dynamic team that provides unparalleled experiences to our guests.
The Group Sales Manager will be responsible for group sales for the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic markets geographical region through active and effective promotion, solicitation, and prospecting. The successful applicant will be a focused, skilled negotiator with a proven record of accomplishment in uncovering new business, and pursuing and confirming business to meet individual and team goals. Applicants are required to have three years previous experience in a similar role and prior Northeast market selling experience is preferred. This position requires a high degree of independent judgement and discretionary decision-making. Travel within the market is required.
*This is not
a remote role*Essential Functions:
- Develop Accounts (new and existing).
- Promote property awareness to the corporate, international and association markets. Travel to respective regions in the country providing presentations and personal sales calls are required.
- Maintain communication/relationship with Worldwide Sales Office network for specific assigned region, as well as other Four Seasons hotels toward achieving pre-determined revenue goal.
- Create and execute direct sales plan specific to market assignment.
- Promote local awareness through maintaining relationships with the ACVB and tourism authorities.
- Conduct tours of property to meeting planners and other potential customers while informing of all hotel services available; entertain customers on property, during site inspections, pre-planning trips, and program operation when appropriate.
- Work closely with conference services and catering through execution of definite program
- Negotiate contract specifics to achieve maximum profitability while satisfying customer needs.
- Excellent knowledge of account management system to achieve FS minimum standards, while utilizing as an account/organizational tool; have a working knowledge of local and regional competition.
- Conduct all sales related interactions with the highest level of professionalism while maintaining specified Four Seasons standards.
- 2 to 3 years' sales experience directly related to high-end/upscale luxury hotel sales
- Requires strong communication/presentation skills, both verbal and written with an ability to engage in virtual web settings as well as in person.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or customer management systems preferred
- Knowledge of hotel operations preferred
- Strong detail orientation including a keen understanding of anticipatory service when working with high expectation guests.
- Job may require flexible hours based on schedule of events
- Knowledge of Opera preferred.
- Education: College degree or similar experience
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills, acute attention to detail, proven negotiation skills, strong organizational and time management skills and proven record with positive relationships amongst worldwide sales teams and clients alike.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
- 401k participation with company matching program
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide, subject to availability
- Free shift meal prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Subsidized Marta or parking options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf