Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a global, luxury hotel management company. We manage over 120 hotels and resorts and 47 private residences in 47 countries around the world and growing.
Central to Four Seasons employee experience and social impact programming is the company’s commitment to supporting cancer research, and the advancement of diversity, inclusion, equality and belonging at Four Seasons corporate offices and properties worldwide. At Four Seasons, we are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Guest Relations Specialist to join our Global Guest Relations Team. This is a remote, work-from-home position based in Ontario, Canada .
The Guest Relations Specialist plays an integral administrative and supporting role within the team, with the following key areas of focus:VIP Guest Profile Management:
- Working with Director of Global Guest Relations & Guest Insights on managing new VIP guest additions, transitions, and removals
- Manage and ensure accurate guest profiles in database
- Coordinate and audit to ensure consistent guest information between systems
- Manage and oversee Corporate VIP guests’ preferences and global reservations
- Onboarding all new hotel openings including e-mail set-up, elevated service training and Medallia
- Audit Private Jet journey reservations and profiles are accurately set-up
Reporting and Documentation:
- Work closely with hotels and VIP guests as required to support the Guest Relations team
- Monitoring global guest satisfaction metrics, work closely with hotels and Worldwide Reservations Office on service request activity, adherence to SLA’s and escalating where appropriate
- Monitoring shared team inboxes to best support VIP guests
- Updating properties globally to ensure new initiatives, standards, and service level agreements are met
- Create reports with data from various sources and gather hotel specific KPI data
- Coordinate with Guest Relations team, daily VIP arrivals reports and tracking monthly KPI dashboard of VIP groups
- Auditing and communicating elevated service policies & procedures and updating team function training materials on various platforms
- Coordinate VIP guest invitation, profile data accuracy and onboarding
- Manage team & properties monthly expenses
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Planning & supporting logistics of opening projects and initiatives
- Maintain accurate database of contacts for properties and residences
- Email database management through internal corporate helpdesk
- 3-5 years’ experience in administrative support, project coordination, report development and creation, technology and database management
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in hospitality preferred, or commensurate experience
- Strong service skills for internal customers
- Excellent organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of Opera Reservations System and/or Opera Property Management System and Salesforce preferred
- Working at an intermediate to advanced level with Microsoft Office tools such as Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to confidently deliver training presentations to hotel teams
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
9am-5pm Monday - Friday with flexibility to work one weekend shift. Working evenings, weekends or statutory holidays may be required from time to time.Candidates must hold eligibility to work in Canada.
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.