About our Hotel
Come join Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley!!
Our 200-room, luxury hotel is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, home to many of the world’s leaders in technological research. This bustling city combines California heritage with a long history of high-tech innovation.Why join Four Seasons
By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list’s inception in 1998 – 18 YEARS!!The Role:
The Lead Host/ess is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our ever discriminating guests. the host/ess is the guests first impression of restaurant.Job Requirements:
- The Lead Host/ess greets guests promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, and a smile
- Utilizing Open Table to take reservations, reviews the daily reservation book and has the ability to seat guests without reservations
- Oversee all large party bookings; confirm and handle billing
- Complete working knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients and what is unavailable for that day
- A principal role within the restaurant, the Lead Host/ess is familiar with server stations, their daily assignments, their personal timing patterns and their maximum workload capacity
- Ensure familiarity with frequent guests and knows their names and preferences
We are looking for an individual with excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. Good problem solving ability and proficiency in Open Table and Micros are essential. Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English is also required. The Host/ess position requires continuous standing for up to 8 hours a day.
The ideal candidate will have a confident outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any request. The ability to remain calm under pressure is essential and applicants must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
Previous Host/essing experience within a luxury environment is preferred.All applicants must have the proper legal documents to work in the United States. Applicants must have prior food and beverage experience and a valid California Food Handler's Certification.Some Benefits Four Season Silicon Valley employees enjoy:
• Competitive Salary & Wages
• Excellent Training and Development opportunities
• Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
• Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• 401k Retirement PlansLearn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf