Learning and Development Coordinator
About the job
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts: “The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences at The Pearl-Qatar:
The upcoming project will include 161 fully-furnished apartments, perfect for both short and long-term stays, as well as 84 Private Residences, set along a private beach surrounded by lush gardens. Guests and residents alike will enjoy a full range of state-of-the-art amenities, including a signature restaurant by Michelin-starred chef, Joël Robuchon.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences at The Pearl-Qatar is looking for Learning & Development Coordinator to join our talented pre-opening team! Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of the world's leading luxury hotel company! This individual takes ownership over their role and operation and can quickly connect to those around them. Confidence, adaptability, and the assurance of a quality experience make a successful candidate for this role.
You will be involved with driving team member engagement, learning and development, and communication. You will manage administration ensuring smooth communications for the team members and the department. You may well be the first contact for our internal guests. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful.
Deliver workplace leaning and support a learning culture for all employees to ensure employees are trained on the needed skills to successfully perform their jobs to attain service excellence. Provide support and clerical expertise to the Learning Manager and respond to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum employee and vendor satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Drives Standards Achievement: Is a champion for Core and Culture Standards achievement through training, testing, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Operation Focused: Is involved in ensuring the necessary training and learning is conducted in departments on a consistent basis.
- Assist with the internal cross training for employees
- Able to assist with the People & Culture Department for Employee Relations, on-boarding and any internal events.
- Assist and coordinate in any Internal and external training events
Consistently demonstrates the following employee behaviours to:
- “Start with The Heart” by being caring and compassionate, aware and present and recognizing confidently
- “Master Your Craft” by constantly learning, delivering with passion and being a brave problem solver
- “Be You” by being genuinely yourself, honest and reliable and a committed team player
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:-
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Excellent command of English, Arabic is an advantage
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 years of experience in related field
- Excellent command in English
- Service Passion for Luxury Hospitality and have an eye to details.
Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Unique strong culture - diversity of 50 different nationalities
Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Employee Recognition Programs
Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
Paid annual home leave tickets
Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
Free transportation to work
- Department: Event
Learning and Development Coordinator
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: