The Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for a Mini Bar Attendant
who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
*Only candidates holding valid work authorization for the US will be considered for the position.*Join Our Team
Imagine yourself having the chance to work for the leading luxury hotel company in the world. Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for hospitality.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been named by FORTUNE magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Four Seasons is one of only 14 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list’s inception in 1998 and is the highest ranked hotel company on the list.Basic Purpose:
Stock and replenish in-room private or mini-bar as well as in-room coffee stations.Essential Functions:
- Stock and replenish private bar items, and compute and relay guest charges accurately to Front Office.
- Keep an accurate par if food items such as beverages and snacks, as well as non-food items like menu cards, napkins, straws, etc. on cart and in storage areas.
- Clean and maintain in-room private/mini-bars; report damage, or malfunctioning units.
- Check quality and expiration of all items; discard and replace according to established procedures.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Must be able to work all shifts including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays.
What to Expect
- Requires proficiency in the English language.
- Minimum 6 months food service or related work.
- Ability to count and record accurately.
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
Lear more about what is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
- We pay a very competitive salary in Miami and offer a robust benefit plan.
- Complimentary Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 30 days of employment
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf