- Prepare food items according to guest orders, follow food recipes
- Being creative and present your own dishes and show your culinary passion and have input on dishes to add to our menu
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all department of health policies are implemented
- Previous experience working in a similar environment
- 1-2 years of experience in a pastry role
- Safely using knife skills and using them to chop, dice, julienne and mince.
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate effectively with team members
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours
- Efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision.
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- Competitive salary & wages
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniforms and free uniform care
- Paid holidays and PTO
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
- Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
You will have valid work authorization for the U.S.Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf