“At Four Seasons, we pride ourselves on creating meaningful personal connections between our guests and our people. One of the most important things we do is encourage our employees to get to know one another and care for each other. By fostering a company culture built on empathy, trust and mutual respect, employees are empowered to be themselves and focus on creating extraordinary guest experiences.“
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Our Four Seasons Employees Enjoy;
- Excellent Salary and Wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance & Pet Insurance!
- Complimentary Life insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Exciting Training and Development Opportunities
- Continual Personal Education Reimbursement Programs
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- COMPLIMENTARY room nights at Four Seasons Hotels around the world
- And much more!
The Four Seasons, Washington D.C. is currently looking for a naturally welcoming and helpful PM/overnight Communication Agent to join our Guest Services team. The Communication Agent will be responsible for answering and directing phone calls, pages, radio requests and faxes in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Please note - This position will be required to cover two overnight shifts a week
- Comfortable safeguarding confidential information.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Front Office, Concierge or Reservations.
- Ability to remain calm during challenging situations.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
- Strong computer skills.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that is friendly and helpful in disposition.
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be flexible with their schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, overtime, and evening/overnights.
For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts;
Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 650-470-2857.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf