Four Seasons Resort and Residences, Napa Valley is seeking Pool Attendants to join our team! There is a $500 Signing Bonus! $250 upon hire and $250 at your 90 days!About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley offers experiences that capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors.
We have two pools with breathtaking views at our new beautiful resort – one for adults and one for families! Our guest will be able to lounge at the pool and enjoy lunch at our open-air poolside restaurant, conveniently located between the Adult Pool and the Resort Family Pool. Campo offers a Cal-Mexican menu with all the poolside favorites. The menu is everchanging with the seasons and highlighting the bounty of Napa Valley produce!The Position/Role
Take care of guests by providing guests with water, pool amenities, oshibori service, spritzing, towels and assistance with seating arrangements at the pool. Pool Attendants will assist with food and beverage services, taking order and delivering of all orders throughout the pool. Pool Attendants will respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. Responsibilities
Who You Are
- Provide guests with food service, water and oshibori service, spritzing, towels and assistance with seating arrangements at the different Pools.
- Set up and re-set all amenities, equipment, lounge beds and chairs throughout the pool areas.
- Take guest orders and describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting and vivid descriptions of each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
- Communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; coordinate food and beverage timings.
- Check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order and transport items to the guest table or lounge chair in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary meals.
- Ensure safety and security is regulated and adhered to by guests and employees.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers, supervisors, and outside contacts.
- Maintain the pool area in an orderly and clean manner
- CPR/First Aid skills/certification not required but preferred
- Take Guest reservations
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of banquet events
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by management.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in areas of Food & Beverage when needed.
- Six months to one year of experience in food and beverage service or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Napa Valley and surrounding areas, highly desirable, however not required.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel or resort.
- Must be flexible with schedule- Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills in English
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Requires basic food and beverage service knowledge and skills
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
This position is not
eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid US work authorization.About the company
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Our employee-centric approach will have you feeling like family in no time!Benefits & Compensation Information
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley employees can enjoy:
To apply, please click on the “APPLY” button and create an account. There will be a short questionnaire for you to complete and a section for you to attach your Resume/CV and Cover Letter. Please attach your Resume/CV in PDF or Word format. Applications/Resumes will only be accepted on this website. Please do not email your information. Thank you for your understanding.
- Hourly: $19.50
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Fur Baby/Pet Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Four Seasons is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website: Know Your Rights.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf