Public Relations & Digital Marketing Manager
Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh is looking for someone who shares our passion for excellency and seeks to create a memorable experience for our employees and guests. We are looking for a person who has a strong work ethic, a high level of integrity, a concern for quality, a cultural sensitivity and a sense of customer service. You will be responsible to assist in developing, executing, and implementing all aspects of the property’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to generate local awareness for - and uphold the reputation of - the Hotel and brand.
• Develop, implement and maintain digital marketing campaign calendar on a rolling 12-month basis;
• Maintain and update Hotel website for optimum performance, search engine relevance, engagement and traffic;
• Capture on-brand digital content (videos and photos) based on a storytelling way to support digital communications and social media objectives;
• Rally hotel employees to support with digital assets;
• Create and implement targeted marketing tools for Hotel website, such as e-newsletters and landing pages to support marketing and brand communications initiatives for local and international clients;
• Helping the hotel SPA and R&B effort to collect client’s data GDPR compliant through the Local Manager Local List by Four Seasons;
• Create innovative digital publicity campaigns that increase awareness and positive perception of the h otel, spa , restaurants and are aligned with the hotel and communications objectives;
• Following monthly report s on all paid campaigns; analyze and communicate monthly statistics on all digital assets, including social media and landing pages;
• Update and maintain current content on Hotel’s mobile app;
• Maintain hotel’s assets of photograph and video, uploading new content as needed and removing outdated content from the Image Library and Press Room when needed;
• Keep up-to-date with digital trends and developments.
• Maximize opportunities for publicity in all forms of social media, including independently monitoring Social Media channels where our business may have a presence and respond/interact accordingly; full autonomy to monitor primary channels which include but are not limited to: Twitter/ Facebook / Instagram Google my Business, trip Advisors through the appointed tool of Revinate and act like a community Manager;
• Create and implement monthly content calendar one month in advance of deployment for Hotel, SPA, Restaurants & Lounges.
• Work closely with each department at the Hotel to help provide clear social direction, ensuring all conceptual and creative ideas meet objectives, key brand strategies and timelines.
• Prepare social media statistics for use in overall monthly, quarterly and yearly Public Relations report (Marketing Month End Score card);
• Work with hotel partners to keep up with social media trends;
Public Relations / Marketing:
• Speak and write knowledgably on the hotel;
• Assist PRD to execute innovative PR and publicity programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the hotel, services and personnel;
• Manage and develop strong relationships with key social media influencers;
• Draft copy and content for property specific marketing collateral including free ads, occasionally creating pieces on-site using Adobe Photoshop and In-Design;
• Update press list of relevant media contacts;
• Compile and organize monthly, quarterly and yearly press report using Cision ;
• Attend all meetings (internal and external) as needed, including a mandatory Public Relations meeting with the DOM and GM.
Qualifications and Skills:
• College education in Social Media or Marketing is preferred
• Mastering Arabic and English languages written and spoken
• 3 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a high-end 5-star establishment
• Ability to create clear measurable objectives
• Experience in customer profiling
• Creativity, collaboration, professionalism and courtesy
• Storytelling through content and images