Are you seeking an exciting position where you can join a team of innovative and inspired individuals? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is searching for a Reservations & Communications Specialist.*$2,000 signing bonus when you complete 6 months!!*
We are seeking eager individuals who are dedicated to creating a memorable experience for our guests through sharing their ideas, exploring creativity and who are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic team!
We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and that all begins with the dedication of our employees who embrace the meaning behind the Golden Rule. Guests are pampered with a customized approach, ensuring that each experience is unique and unforgettable. Our goal is to attract only the most positive and passionate talent, those who are able to provide intuitive service, with a warm and friendly smile. We encourage our team to strive for personal and professional greatness and are always empowered to do what is right. Department & Position Summary
In this position, you will manage a large volume of calls throughout the shift. You will be contacting guests to provide pre-arrival assistance, as well as answer any questions or concerns during their stay. You should be comfortable suggestion and completing room reservations as well as be able to describe the Hotel’s offerings, and benefits in a detailed and informative manor.Minimum Requirements
What are the perks & benefits you can expect?
- Excellent and unwavering customer service
- Must be able to work all shifts including AM, PM, weekends and holidays.
- Must be fluent in English
- Legal work authorization for employment in the United States required.
- Must be able to analyze guest situations and make suggestions that meets and exceeds the guest’s expectations of the hotel.
- Ability to analyze, prioritizes, organize, multi-task and follow up with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and by telephone.
- Strong working knowledge of computers including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Opera PMS.
- Skills and ability to learn and master multiple software systems.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative setting
- Previous Hotel/Resort experience in Reservations, Front Office, Sales and Marketing is strongly preferred.
- Continuous sitting for majority of the shift.
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Giving back to the community through special events
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Team of friendly, warm, professional and very upbeat employees
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston offers health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance, along with paid holiday, and paid vacation.
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf