Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzq78MIkT2s&t=3s THE OPPORTUNITY:
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for a Reservations Assistant Manager - *$2,000 bonus when you complete 6 months!!*
This position is based on-site, at Four Seasons One Dalton Street Boston, and will require occasional travel to New York City.
Are you seeking an exciting position where you can join a team of innovative and inspired individuals? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston and Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown are searching for a Reservations Assistant Manager.
We are seeking eager individuals who are dedicated to creating a memorable experience for our guests through sharing their ideas, exploring creativity and who are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic team!
We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and that all begins with the dedication of our employees who embrace the meaning behind the Golden Rule. Guests are pampered with a customized approach, ensuring that each experience is unique and unforgettable. Our goal is to attract only the most positive and passionate talent, those who are able to provide intuitive service, with a warm and friendly smile. We encourage our team to strive for personal and professional greatness and are always empowered to do what is right. Department & Position Summary
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting the Senior Reservations Manager in the management of the Reservations Department. You will:
- Display a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times in dealing with guests and employees.
- Execute of the Reservation Department’s policies and procedures following Benchmark Standards.
- Run daily reports for department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing and Department Head.
- Support functions of the Revenue management team including OTB reporting, building and upkeep of rate codes.
- Manage room inventory, reservations block assignment, availability controls and overbooking strategy in coordination with Senior Reservations Manager and Revenue Manager.
- Report and analyzes call volume (ACD) reports including conversion and abandonment.
- Enforce the established room and rate availability guidelines in order to maximize occupancy and revenue.
- Assist with rate and package code configuration following WRO Distribution Standards.
- Operate and manage the third-party reservation systems.
- Work with the Sales Department in handling group bookings, maintaining files, tracing cut off dates, following up on special instructions, etc.
- Support the functions of the Group Rooms Coordinator, Guest Recognition Specialist and Guest Recognition Program.
- Monitor no show collection with Front Office and Accounting departments.
- Monitor commission payment with the Accounting departments.
- Ensure that all reservation confirmations are properly distributed and information in system is updated.
- Attend and contribute to the strategy and forecast meetings and any other meetings required.
- Assist with interviews, training and schedules for the team. Set development plans and provide agents with performance reviews and on-going feedback.
- Manage the reservations team incentive program and compile/publish monthly results by agent.
- Maintain phone system information including training and follow up on system issues with the phone company.
- Support department productivity with regards to labor management.
- Handle guest complaints keeping senior management well informed of any problems and action taken.
We are seeking candidates who have knowledge of Opera, ACD, and other Operating systems with excellent verbal skills in English. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
High attention to detail, customer service skills, strong communication, computer skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task with a variety of systems are required for this opportunity. For the position, you must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities. This may include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
You should have 1-2 years’ experience in a Front Office/Reservations management position high-volume call setting, luxury hotel/resort experience, excellent and unwavering customer service, a pleasant voice and manner, the ability to work with and supervise a team and already possess legal work authorization for employment in the United States. What are the perks & benefits you can expect?
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Giving back to the community through special events
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Team of friendly, warm, professional and very upbeat employees
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston offers health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance, along with paid holiday, and paid vacation.
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf