Reservations Sales Specialist (Based in Miami) Must have US Work Authorization
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998…come and find out why. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla is seeking a Reservations Sales Specialist
with experience delivering exceptional service. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees; people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.Join a Talented and Dynamic Team on the oasis of Anguilla
Be a part of the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla. A self-governing territory of the United Kingdom, Anguilla is rich in history and island culture. Located in the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, Anguilla preserves its natural beauty and tranquility.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla offer secluded luxury amid a high-end atmosphere. Our well-traveled and discerning guests enjoy white sand beaches, turquoise water, world-class dining, a luxurious spa and a lively Caribbean experience.
Imagine your work place is inspiring views of the Caribbean Sea, the sounds of palm trees waving in the ocean breeze, and guests relaxing with pool and beach side service that is the perfect combination of locally inspired cuisine, tropical drinks with a friendly staff who deliver Four Seasons legendary quality and service.Our Amazing Reservations Agents
This Reservations Agent position is based in Miami and represents the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla. The qualified applicant will have an excellent phone personality, superior computer skills and a thorough understanding of the room types, rates, occupancy and selling strategies. Details make the difference and accuracy in information is an absolute necessity.
This position requires a high level of professionalism with a friendly and calm demeanor in a sometimes demanding environment. Previous experience with hotel reservations systems beneficial.
We are seeking candidates who have a passion for providing the best in class service and can connect with guests by demonstrating the finer touches of luxury service.Essentials:
- Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation. Complete internal reservation forms
- Run daily reports for department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing, General Manager, Department Head
- Answer General Reservations e-mail, retrieve and distribute mail and process brochure requests.
- Handle guest complaints in accordance with Four Seasons policy.
- Process WRO, Trust, Internal Reservations, and FIT reservations
- Call to confirm and/or guarantee non-guaranteed reservations, clear waitlisted reservations.
- Run appropriate reports checking for special requests and hard blocking any rooms that are not hard blocked for special requests, inform Manager of any Special Attention, VIP guests and in obtaining arrival times for VIPs or Special Attention guests.
- Monitor Front Desk reservations made night prior, address any reoccurring issues
- Contact guests or travel planners to clarify any discrepancies in the preferences or requests before guests’ arrival.
- Process Employee Comp requests, handle Friends & Family requests with guidance from Department Head or Assistant Manager
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee.
- Respond according to the crisis management plan to any resort emergency or safety situation.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Must be able to work all shifts including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays.
Why Work for Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla:
- Must be able to analyze guest situations and make suggestions that meets and exceeds the guests expectations of the hotel.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, organize and follow up with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person, in email and by telephone.
- Strong working knowledge of computers including but not limited to windows and keyboard
- Skills and Ability to learn and master multiple software systems.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Previous hotel experience in a Reservations, Front Office, Sales and Marketing is strongly preferred.
- Some travel required to our resort in Anguilla.
- Continuous sitting for majority of the shift.
- High school education or equivalent experience required.
- We are looking for an individual with excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Previous reservations experience, front office or a high volume call center with a luxury hotel company is preferred.
- Good problem solving ability and proficiency in Opera is preferred.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English is also required.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure is essential and applicants must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available.
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401K Retirement Plan
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf