Residence Club Front Desk Receptionist
About the job
Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
The Residence Club at the Four Seasons Scottsdale is looking for a Front Desk Agent to be one of the first points of contact the owners has while staying at the resort! Our Receptionists respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests while adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming and registering Residence Club owners and their guests.
- Setting a pleasant and positive tone for the Residence Club experience.
- Providing Concierge services for the Residence Club owners and guests.
- Answering guest phone calls and assisting with guest inquiries
- Issuing keys, explaining method of payment, upselling guest room reservations and amenities.
- Assisting guest services duties depending on business demands.
Who We Look For:
Ideal candidate will have:
- A flexible schedule with ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn other computer systems as necessary.
- Previous hotel/resort experience required or similar previous position (upscale luxury experience preferred).
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- The ability to stand for up to 8 hours per shift.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Department: Reception