Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here;
Four Seasons is currently looking for a Residential Bell/Door Attendant -*$2000 signing bonus when you complete 6 months!!*
Essential function of the job:
The Residential Bell/Door Attendant will work closely with the Residential Concierges being a reference point for arrival and departure; ensuring that all residents' deliveries are delivered promptly. The Residential Bell/Door Attendant will also respond to requests in a timely and efficient manner set forth by our core standards. The Residential Bell/Door Attendant will assist with opening doors and also be flexible in handling other duties related to the Residential Concierge department that will be assigned by the Residential Concierges.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Ideal candidate has previous residential experience in a luxury, fast-paced environment.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.US work authorization is required
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 617-530-1754.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf