The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Selling Specialist
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Selling Specialists
have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.Join Four Seasons Resort Hualālai
Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawai`i Island, Hualālai is a Hawaiian destination practicing traditions that have been passed down from generations before us. Here, the beauty of its natural resources are showcased, tropical and indigenous plants embrace the walkways. The spirit of hospitality is all around you as our people share the true essence of aloha.
All of the richness of the Hualālai experience comes from the gracious people who work here.
They are our treasured “Ambassadors of Aloha” – the embodiment of Hawaiian hospitality- and our greatest Asset.Responsibilities
- Ensure store meets quantitative measures of performance. Achieve personal sales goals, sales per hour (SPH) goals and units per transaction (UPT) goals as determined by management.
- Provide the guest with personal, gracious, and professional service, perceptive to their individual wants and needs. Provide the guest with thorough knowledge of the merchandise offered for sale, both within Seaside and in all other retail stores at the resort. Translate this knowledge into creative selling techniques to promote profitability.
- Greet customers and ensure that all customers are totally satisfied. Determine customer needs and suggest additional merchandise to meet needs. Provide attentive service in the fitting room.
- Maintain daily awareness of merchandise in stock, and current promotions. Promptly follow up on all special orders and special service requests. Telephone personal clients on a daily basis to generate business.
- Professionally handle difficult customer situations and immediately involve or notify management.
- Provide the management team and Director of Retail with feedback on guest response to our product line, thereby participating in the definition of our inventory mix, and preventing any out of stock occurrences.
- Straighten floor upon arrival, throughout the day and close of shift. Fill in merchandise on selling floor and is aware of back stock. Maintain displays and visual presentation as per guidelines.
- Quickly and accurately perform POS transactions. Obtain management signature on all required transactions. Uphold company standards in wrapping and packaging customer’s merchandise.
- Perform housekeeping and maintenance duties as required.
- Watch for potential shortage through prompt servicing of customers. Notify management of missed markdowns and missing tickets.
- Adhere to all store policies and procedures including bag checks. Report unusual occurrences to management.
- Participate in and attend all store meetings and other related functions. Present a positive attitude toward the merchandise and the company.
- Has a good rapport with fellow associates and supports management. Adhere to company dress code.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Participates in all inventories.
Join our ‘ohana and enjoy some of our amazing benefits:
- Experience in retail or warehouse operations, with a proven record of effective performance.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
- An on-site Naturopathic Doctor
- 24-hour access to Indoor and Outdoor Gym
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Robust Benefit Plan
- Company Match 401K Plan
- Laundered Employee Uniform
- Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary ‘Ohana
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
We look forward to receiving your application
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf