In Room Dining Coordinator/Order Taker
The new Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Minneapolis seeks an In-Room Dining Coordinator to join our talented team! Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of the world's leading luxury hotel company!
The In-Room Dining Coordinator will take guest in-room dining orders, communicate special requests to the kitchen, and coordinate delivery of orders according to Four Seasons Standards.
Our In-Room Dining Coordinators will:
- Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards, describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
- Communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; coordinate delivery of items to the guestroom by Room Service Servers in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality; properly and accurately close guest checks; record guest charges and gratuities.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Coordinate amenity delivery by ensuring that all requests are received, filed, ordered from kitchen and delivered in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
The primary requirements for this position are:
About Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences Minneapolis
- At least one year of food service experience
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- The ability to communicate in a warm and friendly manner over the telephone
- Detail oriented
- The ability to keep an organized work area and prioritize guest requests
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- ServSafe certified
Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Minneapolis is an unrivaled expression of luxury. The new 37-storey building will be situated at the convergence of business and leisure in Minneapolis, at the top of Nicollet Mall, the city’s pedestrian thoroughfare. A few short blocks from the Mississippi River, the mixed-use complex will also serve as RBC Wealth Management’s US headquarters. Key features will include Gavin Kaysen, local Celebrity Chef in partnership with Four Seasons, 19,400 sq. ft. of meeting space, downtown’s only Luxury Spa and a 5000 sq. ft. Pool Deck. Service Culture
Currently operating 122 hotels and resorts, and 46 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. What you can Expect We offer the following complimentary, market-leading benefits:
We also care for our team members through competitive compensation packages, opportunities for career development and advancement, and the following rewards in support of their work-life balance:
- Comprehensive health and vision insurance*
- Discovery nights at Four Seasons Properties around the globe
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Daily meals inspired by award-winning chefs
- Uniforms and uniform care
- Sick pay, disability coverage and life insurance
- Local gym membership discounts
- Parking discounts
- Staff lounge and cafeteria space with city view
- Up to eight weeks of parental leave pay
- Fur baby insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Discounted accommodations at Four Seasons properties worldwide
- *Dental coverage available at a discounted rate.
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. This comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Thank you for your interest in working at Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis. We look forward to receiving your application. Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
https://www.facebook.com/FourSeasonsJobs VISA REQUIREMENTS
Authorization to work in the United States is required, unless the candidate is currently in a managerial role with another Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for an L-1 visa sponsorship.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf