The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Full Time Sales Coordinator
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Sales Administrators
have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.Responsibilities
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Receive and respond to incoming telephone calls in accordance with Four Seasons Standards and assist with overflow calls for Catering, Food & Beverage, and Executive Office.
- Prepare accurate written correspondence including letters, contracts, reports, schedule of events, and e-mails using MS Office Suite, Team and Outlook.
- Complete distribution of Sales correspondence to the resort operating departments as required. Maintain the various Sales file systems, both electronic and paper, including Account Files, Program Evaluation Database, Golden Sales & Catering (Delphi).
What to Expect: You Will…
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Ability to accurately read and work with computer systems.
- Strong Customer Service skills
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf