The Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Minneapolis seeks a Server Assistant to join our talented team! Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of the world's leading luxury hotel company!
Service Dates: April 2023 - September 2023
Be a part of Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis where we foster connection, celebrate character and develop craftsmanship. Join our uniquely-talented team, and we will support you in doing your best work. Whether you’re inspired by our culture, incomparable views of the Mississippi River or two-time James Beard Award-winning native Minnesotan chef, discover why your future is here.
BASIC PURPOSE: Assist food servers with the serving of food, set-up and clearing of china, glass, and silver from service as well as attend to guest needs and requests. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Stock linen, china, silver and glassware for service ensuring that all are polished and in good condition.
2. Greet guests in a professional manner, serve beverage and food items while explaining the contents, and anticipate and service the guest’s needs before requests are necessary.
3. Preparation of condiment and garnish items.
4. Assistance with guest service including retrieving food from the kitchen using a tray and safely transporting it to guest, as well as removal of items from the guest’s table.
5. Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations.
6. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
7. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. Requirements for this role:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum one year food service or related work
Skills and Abilities: Ability to carry and balance a tray.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holiday. About Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences Minneapolis
Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis is an unrivaled expression of luxury. The new 37-storey building will be situated at the convergence of business and leisure in Minneapolis, at the top of Nicollet Mall, the city’s pedestrian thoroughfare. A few short blocks from the Mississippi River, the mixed-use complex will also serve as RBC Wealth Management’s US headquarters. Key features will include Gavin Kaysen, local Celebrity Chef in partnership with Four Seasons, 19,400 sq. ft. of meeting space, downtown’s only Luxury Spa and a 5000 sq. ft. Pool Deck. We also care for our team members through competitive compensation packages, opportunities for career development and advancement, and the following rewards in support of their work-life balance:
- Parking and metro transit discounts
- Staff lounge and cafeteria space with city view
- Daily meals inspired by award-winning chefs
- Uniforms and uniform care
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. This comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Thank you for your interest in working at Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis. We look forward to receiving your application. Service Culture
Currently operating 122 hotels and resorts, and 46 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
https://twitter.com/FourSeasonsJobs VISA REQUIREMENTS
Authorization to work in the United States is required, unless the candidate is currently in a managerial role with another Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for an L-1 visa sponsorship.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf