Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel
The Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel is looking for a Security Officer who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. This position has the opportunity to shape guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned hotels. The Security Officer reports to the Director of Security.
Work authorization for the location is required.Join Our Team
Located at the intersection of Wilshire and Rodeo, an international cast of personalities comes together amid urban buzz, Hollywood glamour and a sophisticated California vibe. Experience CUT, Wolfgang Puck's, and become part of a iconic hotel of the Four Seasons Portfolio.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for providing above and beyond guest experiences.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.Job Responsibilities :
What to Expect: You Will…
- Participate in the daily security operations of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel, and property
- Patrol the interior and exterior of the hotel and confront any situations or persons that require investigation.
- Handle and document guest and employee accidents, guest room lock problems, noise complaints, and any questionable individuals on the premises.
- Implement all policies, procedures, and instructions regarding security and safety.
- Document all incidents occurring in the hotel, and in documenting such activities remain objective, and write comprehensive reports.
- Assist hotel staff in handling of unusual guest or employee problems, such as, but not limited to, disorderly conduct, thefts, suicides, bomb threats, employee or guest accidents, fire or safety hazards, robberies, terrorist activities, civil disturbance, power or elevator failures, medical assistance, and natural disasters.
- Remain informed of current federal and local laws and regulations as they relate to the hotel, particularly in areas of guest, patron, and employee rights.
- Take an active role in the implementation of the hotel's fire plan including the Fire Panel, Command Post, fire-fighting equipment, and the roles that each employee/manager plays.
- Control the key, lock system, alarm system, and fire protection systems.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Monitor the Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and, if needed, review the recorded footage.
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf