· Run the day to day operation of assigned sections.
· Maintain cleanliness of back of the house Food & Beverage areas, including silverware, cutlery, glassware, etc.
· Maintain a good working relationship with other employees.
· Ensure a clean, neat and organized work area
· Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Four Seasons Hotels.
· Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
· Follow all guidelines for timely food service to guests.
· Have knowledge of Four Seasons Food Standards.
· 1 to 2 years of experience in the Hospitality industry preferred.
· Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities. This may include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
· This position requires the ability to lift up to 40lb.
· Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
· Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
· Competitive salary & wages
· 401 (k) Retirement plan
· Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Free meals on duty
· Free uniforms and free uniform care
· Paid holidays and PTO
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
· https://twitter.com/FourSeasonsJobs · Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
You will have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf