“At Four Seasons, we pride ourselves on creating meaningful personal connections between our guests and our people. One of the most important things we do is encourage our employees to get to know one another and care for each other. By fostering a company culture built on empathy, trust and mutual respect, employees are empowered to be themselves and focus on creating extraordinary guest experiences. “
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Our Four Seasons Employees Enjoy;
- Excellent Salary and Wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance & Pet Insurance!
- Complimentary Life insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Exciting Training and Development Opportunities
- Continual Personal Education Reimbursement Programs
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- COMPLIMENTARY room nights at Four Seasons Hotels around the world
The Opportunity: The Four Seasons, Washington D.C. is currently looking for an Engaging and Detailed Spa Receptionist
to join their Spa team. The Spa Receptionist is an integral part of the Spa team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival, departure and overall relaxing experience while visiting our Spa. This individual responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests, and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Have an eye for detail and organization
- As a diverse team, the more languages you speak the better!
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Two years of guest service experience
- Genuine passion for Hospitality and Wellness
- Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
- Must be flexible with their schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, overtime, and evening/overnights if needed.
- Ability to cover either AM, PM or Mid Shifts, starting as early as 5:30AM and ending as late as 10:30PM. Rotating schedule.
For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts;
Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 650-470-2857.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf