Join our team!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is currently looking for a talented and dynamic Spa Receptionist who shares our passion for excellence and infuse enthusiasm into everything you do!
The Spa Receptionist is responsible for proactively welcoming guests and dealing with all inquiries and being knowledgeable about treatments, products, services offered as well as pricing. The Spa Receptionist will also schedule treatments to maximize use of time within the treatment schedule and suggest/sell retail items. He/she will also ensure the ultimate spa guest experience.
We are looking for an experienced customer service professional with a passion for service and hospitality. They will be a willing team player, accomplished multi-tasker, comfortable with computer systems and communicating over telephone and email. All candidates will have a warm and welcome smile and a positive attitude! This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
Preferred qualifications & skills
ABOUT FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
- 1-2 years previous Receptionist experience in a high volume spa/health club operation, preferably within hospitality/hotel environment
- Exceptional communication skills and command of English language
- Additional language a definite asset for career growth
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems
- Previous sales/retail experience is an asset
- Smart Serve Certification is an asset
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
What to expect
Learn more about what it’s like to work for Four Seasons:
- Employee Travel Program that includes complimentary room nights & employee experience rates at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Educational assistance, access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for line and management employees.
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- A robust extended flex benefit plan, including medical, HCSA, dental, vision, life insurance, DPSP/RRSP and paid time off.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/four-seasons-hotels-and-resorts Learn more about Four Seasons Toronto on Social Media:
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.