JOIN FOUR SEASONS RESORT HUALĀLAI
Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawai`i Island, Hualālai is a Hawaiian destination practicing traditions that have been passed down from generations before us. Here, the beauty of its natural resources are showcased, tropical and indigenous plants embrace the walkways. The spirit of hospitality is all around you as our people share the true essence of aloha.
All of the richness of the Hualālai experience comes from the gracious people who work here.
They are our treasured “Ambassadors of Aloha” – the embodiment of Hawaiian hospitality- and our greatest Asset.SPA CONCIERGE
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Spa Concierge
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Spa Concierge Agents
have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Greet all guests with Aloha and provide guests with personal, gracious, and professional service perceptive to their individual wants and needs, at all times.
- Promote, sell, and coordinate activities/services offered at the Sports Club & Spa with individual packaging of services to meet the guests goals.
- Provide the Spa management team with feedback on guest response to our service line (fitness activities, recreational programs, body treatments, etc.) thereby actively creating the best possible spa menu for our guests.
- Execute all tasks associated with the daily operation of the Spa Desk and Apothecary in partnership with the Sports Club & Spa ‘ohana. Examples of these tasks may include and are not limited to:
WHAT TO BRING
- Opening and closing responsibilities
- Orientation and site inspections of all spa services and beauty salon services.
- Coordination of all tennis, fitness, wellness and recreational activities
- Assist guests with spa reservations, cancellations and changes
- Determining desired results and physical characteristics of each guest for their individual treatment with Apothecary questionnaire
JOIN OUR ‘OHANA & ENJOY OUR AMAZING BENEFITS:
- Three to twelve months of previous Reservations and/or Sales experience required
- Spa experience is preferred
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Ability to accurately read and work with computer systems.
- Strong Customer Service skills
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort Hualālai, visit us:
- An on-site Naturopathic Doctor
- 24-hour access to Indoor and Outdoor Gym
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Robust Benefit Plan
- Company Match 401K Plan
- Laundered Employee Uniform
- Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary ‘Ohana
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf