Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel, Athens is looking for a talented Spa Receptionist.
- Proactively welcome guests
- Knowledgeable about treatments, products and services offered as well as pricing, and scheduling.
- Previous experience within luxury hospitality preferable.
- Understanding of Spa environments and treatments beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to take a proactive approach to understanding guests needs and desires.
- Exceptional customer service skills and Problem solving ability
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English is also required.
- Candidate should hold valid work authorization for the EU.
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries.
Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!