JOIN FOUR SEASONS RESORT HUALĀLAI
Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawai`i Island, Hualālai is a Hawaiian destination practicing traditions that have been passed down from generations before us. Here, the beauty of its natural resources are showcased, tropical and indigenous plants embrace the walkways. The spirit of hospitality is all around you as our people share the true essence of aloha.
All of the richness of the Hualālai experience comes from the gracious people who work here.
They are our treasured “Ambassadors of Aloha” – the embodiment of Hawaiian hospitality- and our greatest Asset.STAFF ACCOUNTANT
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Staff Accountant
. Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. As a member of the Finance team, the Staff Accountant works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience.WHAT YOU’LL DO
Perform general accounting and administrative duties for Operation’s Accounting Division, which include, but not limited to, the following:
WHAT TO BRING
- Perform accounting duties to prepare and post journal entries to the general ledger, including payroll entries and associated tips/commissions payroll processing.
- Responsible for maintaining and reconciling various general ledger accounts.
- Perform accounting duties to maintain and reconcile bank accounts, support and perform daily banking functions.
- Support and assist Income Audit function via research, corrections and hotel communications.
- Assist in preparing operating budgets and various financial statements.
- Update monthly financial forecasting.
- Prepare monthly preliminary and month end statistical reports.
- Drive and participate with monthly financial reporting and variance analysis process.
- Generate reports and financial spreadsheets.
- Assist Director of Finance and Controller with special assignments that may be requested from time to time.
- This is an on-property role, based in Hawaii.
JOIN OUR ‘OHANA & ENJOY OUR AMAZING BENEFITS:
- Accounting Degree or equivalent training and minimum three years accounting experience, which includes general ledger maintenance or financial statement preparation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and accurate knowledge of the English language
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and 10-key by touch
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort Hualālai, visit us:
- An on-site Physical Therapist
- 24-hour access to Indoor and Outdoor Gym
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Robust Benefit Plan
- Company Match 401K Plan
- Laundered Employee Uniform
- Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary ‘Ohana
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf