Four Seasons Hotel Denver is seeking a Storeroom Clerk with experience delivering exceptional service. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Join our Team
Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork. Four Seasons Hotel Denver is rated AAA 5 Diamond since 2015. We are located in the heart of Denver’s theatre district offering 239 ultra-spacious guest rooms and suites; 100 private residences; a top rated restaurant, EDGE; and a luxury spa.
Responsible of completing daily, weekly and month end inventories for food, beverage, groceries and sundries as required. Responsible to fill all china, glass, silver, linen requisition, update respective inventory cards and rotate perishable in storerooms. Handle all deliveries of goods to the appropriate departments within the hotel including loading and unloading carts and placing in appropriate storerooms. Ensure all standards and established Four Seasons Purchasing department standards are met with the utmost accuracy. This role has direct contact with vendors and as such good communication skills are a necessity.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• 1 year of employment in a related position or food & beverage field.
• Good command of the English language
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect:
• Hourly Rate $17.47
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Discounted RTD Flex Pass and subsidized parking
• 401k participation with a company matching program
• Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide (subject to availability)
• Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
• Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf