Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/ The Opportunity:
The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is searching for a host to be the first and last point of contact with the guest upon entering/exiting the restaurant. They are the first and last impression the guest will have of the outlet and because of that, are an integral part of guest satisfaction! This position will support our fine dining restaurant Talavera and Onyx Bar and Lounge.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Who We Look For:
- Greeting and seating guests
- Coordinating guest reservations
- Responding to guest inquiries
- Communicating and building rapport with guests while providing above and beyond service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction
- Answering phones and assisting where needed in the restaurant operation
The Ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Previous Food & Beverage experience, hotel/resort experience preferred, not required
- Must be able to be on feet for entire shift and communicate with guests appropriately and effectively
- Above and beyond attitude is required as well as a flexible schedule with ability to work weekends/holidays/evenings
- Valid Maricopa County Food Handlers Card
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf