Our Brand Promise:
At Four Seasons, Life is richer when we truly connect to the people and world around us.
Whether you work, stay, live or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will last a lifetime. Our Promise to you:
To create a culture and a work ethic based on the Golden Rule, giving our people a framework to pursue a superior international service culture. What makes us unique:
In the heart of Beverly Hills & West Hollywood this award winning hotel stands a city icon, buzzing with the energy and excitement of one of the most diverse destinations in the world. Soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, savour award-winning Italian cuisine at Culina Ristorante and discover a new level of wellness at our Spa – or in the comfort of your very own guest room. What we expect:
The Talent Acquisition Manager leads recruiting excellence through talent attraction and selection that will build skills capability for the organization and drive key results for the company. This role serves as a strategic thought partner to the business and is responsible for planning and developing proactive recruiting strategies to attract diverse talent and leverages internal/external systems and tools to drive hiring results. The Talent Acquisition Manager guides the Sourcing, Interviewing and Evaluation of internal and external candidates in addition to leading a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists. This position partners closely with business leaders and cross-functional People and Culture Partners to ensure a collaborative approach to talent planning, attraction and selection. This person contributes to our mission by delivering High Performing Team Members to drive business results. Main Responsibilities Building & Planning Recruiting Strategies.
- Develop creative approaches to support the Talent Acquisition Roadmap in identifying and attracting qualified, diverse, active and passive candidates for open positions and future opportunities.
- Identify and leverage the right internal/external systems and tools for referral generation, internet sourcing, multi-media advertising, social media, job fairs, university fairs, networking, community involvement/partnerships and third-party assistance.
- Builds appropriate and meaningful relationships with University and Colleges.
- Oversee full lifecycle recruiting of top tier candidates including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, providing feedback/recommendations, and assisting the candidate through offer negotiations and acceptance.
- Lead Recruiter for Critical & Confidential leadership positions.
- Leverage Workday to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidate pipelines and recruiting activities.
- Ensure outstanding candidate experiences throughout the interview, offer, and onboarding process.
- Learn from others: continually gather feedback from candidates and our interviewing team (including surveys and conversations) to iterate and improve.
- Partner and build strong relationships with business and HR leadership, hiring managers and talent acquisition team to determine business staffing needs and then develop and implement cost effective recruitment plans that minimize time-to-fill, optimize fit and retention and place top-quality, diverse candidates in open positions.
- Review team performance and coaches weekly to ensure we are hitting all key talent acquisition metrics which includes time to fill.
- Provide counsel to hiring managers on matters pertinent to internal mobility and external hiring to ensure adherence to established company policies and procedures; and compliance with local, state and federal employment laws. Recommend, and manage local third-party vendors, headhunters, and job Boards
- Ensures the manning guide is accurate and reflects the budget for the year.
- Measure and report on talent pool KPIs, including throughput, candidate
- experience and successful hires
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- 3+ years experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree preferably in Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour, Business Management or Communications
- Independent team player with the ability to multi-task.
- A hands-on person who is proactive, driven, and resourceful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and HR System such as Workday
- The Amenities:
401K Retirement savings plan
Employee Assistance Program
Investment in your Wellbeing
Complimentary Room nights and discounted rates
Free on-site parking
Training programs, tuition reimbursement
Growth & Development opportunities
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf