The Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina is looking for Tennis Coach
who has a passion for excellence and the spirit of aloha.Provide the highest level of technical coaching services at the tennis courts to Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina Resort residents and guests, creating an atmosphere of Hawaiian hospitality and aloha.Join Our Ohana
We invite you to join our ‘ohana at the Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina as we continue to curate unique experiences to our guests. We’re excited to bring the Four Seasons Experience to O’ahu where we infuse the unique local culture here in Hawai’I with Four Seasons. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the aloha spirit!Responsibilities
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Provide the resident/guest with personal, gracious, and professional service while working at the tennis courts.
- Stay visible outside and promote lessons to guests
- Properly greet guests and provide the standard setup for lessons and court rentals following protocols of service.
- Provide consistent professional consultations and applications to residents/guests sharing lesson and membership features and benefits as well as for spa
- Be prompt with each appointment and perform all service within the appropriate time alotted for the service.
- Exhibit proper behavior and abide by all guidelines while maintaining a clean and neat environment.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and safety as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Promote all services, products, and programs of Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina’s Sports Club & Spa.
- Provide the Director of Spa or manager on duty feedback on guest response to our service line, thereby actively creating the best possible experience for guests
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality of all residents and guests and Spa information.
- Come to work in appropriate uniform or attire adherring to Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina’s Grooming Standards.
- Attend all meetings as scheduled.
- Report unsafe conditions and report accidents immediately to your manager.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Must be licensed by the State of Hawaii as a Cosmetologist.
- Computer literate. Ability to accurately compute mathematical calculations. [Attentive to detail and accuracy.]
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to provide clear and pleasant communication in English using proper grammar.
- A sincere willingness to provide five-diamond service to residents/guests and to peers.
- Ability to function under pressure, set priorities and adjust to changing conditions.
- High work ethic, with a sense of responsibility for the role filled within our team.
Ability to work in outside conditions for duration of shift.
About Four Seasons Resort O'ahu at Ko Olina
- Ability to frequently walk and stand; lift, push and pull up to 25 lbs; work with a variety of chemicals and products on a daily basis.
- This description is intended to indicate the typical kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of positions given this title. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct or control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
- Successful candidates must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
On Oahu’s sunny western coast – wild, rugged and conveniently close to Honolulu and Waikiki Beach – Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina balances a classic Hawaiian style with one-of-a-kind luxury.
Chic and light-filled with vast ocean views, our 371 accommodations provide a personal sanctuary in this all-encompassing Hawaiian luxury beach resort. Restaurants and bars are infused with the magnetic energy of Ko Olina. Guests have the opportunity to splash into lively pools and lagoons, with numerous water sports right off the Resort’s own beach. They are also able to play tennis and golf, then relax in the Spa – wrapped in the effortless elegance of Four Seasons.Working at Four Seasons
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.Learn more about Four Seasons
https://www.linkedin.com/company/four-seasons-hotels-and-resorts Learn more about Four Seasons O’ahu at Ko Olina on Social Media
We look forward to receiving your application! Mahalo!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf