At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us meet our objective of being recognized as the company that manages the finest hotels, resorts and residence clubs wherever we are located. Our Team:
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is seeking a Valet Parking Attendant
to join our dynamic Rooms Team. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our guests. Satisfying our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contribution and importance.Your Job:
Are you excited about delivering the best arrival & departure experience to our guests? This position may be the perfect fit for you! The Valet Parking Attendant drives, parks and retrieves guest cars in a safe and courteous manner. Valet Parking Attendants anticipate, customize, and service guest’s needs before being asked and are knowledgeable about all available menu options. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our servers to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays. About You:
Learn About Our Amazing Benefits! COMPLIMENTARY
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- Valid State of Texas driver’s license
- Work authorization in the United States
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days!!!
- Room night stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary Team
- Dry cleaning and alteration of employee uniforms
- Parking in Downtown Austin during work shifts
- Discounted public transportation options
- Four Seasons beds and bedding
- Gold’s Gym membership
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
- Vacation, Sick, Twelve (12) Paid Holidays
- 401k participation with a company matching program
- 100% Company-Paid Parental Leave
- Growth opportunities within Four Seasons
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee.
The greatest strength of Four Seasons is the diversity of our people. Celebrating diversity ensures a strong culture as we build on our foundation of the Golden Rule. The Four Seasons culture journey is continuing to grow with our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging focus.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf