French restaurant in NYC seeks a mature, dedicated F&B Supervisor to take the next steps in the Management role!
Visit the Empire State Building, Central Park, The Statue of Liberty, Madison Square Gardens, Rockerfeller Center and so much more!
Bring your own suits for this position.
A complimentary meal is provided.
Housing is not provided. You must secure housing before you fly to the USA.
As a salaried manager you will not get overtime pay. Your phases of training are learned concurrently.
Sister Restaurant of Francis & Staub La Brasserie. You will gain training at both restaurants with two DS 7002 forms.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Chicago property looking for a Rooms Division star!Chicago, IL, United States
- Luxury 5 star resort seeks passionate hotline cook!California, United States
- 1 Star Michelin Napa boutique hotel seeks garde manger demi cook!California, United States
- Beautiful Napa 5 star resort seeks talented junior cook!California, United States
- Seeking talented cook to join amazing Napa resort!California, United States