Reception : 1 Front Office Supervisor & 1 Front Office Assistant Manager
About the job
1/ Front Office Supervisor
Reporting to our Front Office Manager, the FO Supervisor maintains the highest standards of quality and service to our guests. S/he constantly ensures that guests are welcomed with smiles and extra care and that their needs are met in a timely fashion manner. S/he coaches FO agents in delivering their best and promotes a dynamic and enthusiastic FO environment.
- Assists the FO management in daily operations, and is responsible for the front desk in management’s absence
- Maintains high Hilton quality standards and ensures accurate monitoring of customer satisfaction and the development of our Hilton Honors loyalty program.
- Is responsible for the smooth running of the tasks carried out by the various shifts.
- Coordinates the activities of the Front Office
- Provides support to the Front Office (check in and check out)
- In collaboration with Human Resources, assists the FO management in executing team members’ integration and training programs
- Assumes the role of Duty Manager and follows up on the Night Manager’s reports in collaboration with management
- Ensures with management that the established "Policies and Procedures" are up to date and respected at all times
- Ensures the proper use of the computer system by the FO team
- Manages Airlines with management
- Contributes to improving the work quality of the team members while best meeting the needs of our guests
- Participates in the implementation of new procedures in order to improve the satisfaction of our customers
-> Job available ASAP
2/ Assistant Front Office Manager
As Assistant Front Office Manager, you will assist in supervising the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
An Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Front Office Manager to oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Assist the Front Office Manager to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Assist the Front Office Manager with setting departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
- Conduct monthly communication meetings, in the absence of the Front Office Manager, and produce minutes
- Assist the Front Office Manager with staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assist the Front Office Manager with recruiting, managing, training and developing the Front Office team
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
-> Job available from May / June 23
Number of positions: 2
- Go Hilton, Hilton University, Thrive@Hilton
- Livingwell special rates
- Hospitality Management diploma with at least 3 to 5 years of growing experience in hotel operations
- Previous supervisory / managerial experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail
- High level of IT proficiency
- High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, team management and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations / schedules
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- French & English required (a third language is a plus)
Languages required: French and English. German and Swiss German are a plus
Hilton Geneva Hotel & Conference Centre offers the services of a “Best Business Hotel
496 rooms • 2 restaurants • 1 lounge bar • 1500 sqm fitness center • 800sqm wellness center.
Easily accessible, the hotel is located 3 minutes away from Geneva Airport. A free transfer service is available from 5:10am (first flight) to 11:50pm (last flight). The city centre and Lake Geneva are 10 minutes away and it takes only 1 minute to walk to the Palexpo Congress Center.
The 5500 sqm Conference and Exhibition center can host up to 2000 persons. A team of highly qualified professionals is at your disposal to make the most out of your event.
Discover the various restaurants of the hotel, be it for a breakfast, a business lunch or a festive dinner. During summer, enjoy the shaded terrace of the olivo restaurant.