Account Manager MICE is in charge of MICE accounts division and making sure to build and maintain
a positive relationship between both parties for future business opportunities. When needed, prepares analysis and reports of results and trends, recommends sales approaches to expand and add business, and develops the skills and culture of Hilton values.What will I be doing?
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with the Sales Team to analyse market trends, report results and develop a Sales Team to execute the selling strategy and achieve business objectives. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Plan and Attend Sales events related MICE accounts
- Report on a weekly/monthly basis appointments, calls made, and list of business leads
- Answer customer queries in a timely and suitable manner
- Analyse local market trends and develop new business leads
- Maximise all Revenue opportunities
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Work within current business strategies and recognise potential opportunities
- Communicate with all departments as required within each hotel
An Assistant Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same or similar role
- Excellent command of Turkish and English
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Previous experience in sales role with the ability to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Knowledge of local market
- Strong leadership skills, whereas it is evident that you can effectively manage and motivate a team to perform beyond expectations
- Strong analytical skills so to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Business degree, or any relevant qualification, would be advantageous
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!