The role aims to be recognized as a trusted finance team member. This role supports the finance lead in all training and development activities to develop best-in-class finance professionals and assists in developing their finance team. This role supports a robust control and compliance environment and contributes to implement EMEA Operations Finance innovations and projects.What will I be doing?
The ccounts Receivable Executive is contributing and supporting the Accounts Receivable / OTC (Order to Cash department) for the efficient operation of Billing and Collection and all activities related to credit control, billing and collection. This role assists the Credit Manager in any other way deemed necessary for the efficient overall operation of the Accounts Receivable / OTC (Order to Cash department). The role will ensure a smooth operation of billing and collection in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework. The role will business partner with all hotel finance team members and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including Commercial and Operations. The role will participate in all relevant Finance development programs. In case of a joint job role any responsibility relevant joint job descriptions will apply in accordance with Hilton’s job segregation policies. What are we looking for?
• Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
• Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
• Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
• Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
• Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for team to fulfill responsibilities
• Detail oriented and organized
• Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, hotels & owners.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
University degree in Accounting or FinanceWhat will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!